I will bring sleep relief to you and your baby.
Harness the incredible power of sleep training to drastically improve the spirits and lives of you and your family through proper rest.
Have you experienced any of this?
- Your baby won’t stay asleep longer than an hour or two at a time.
- Your baby won’t fall asleep unless being held or rocked.
- You’re getting concerned the lack of sleep could be affecting proper development.
- Your patience is at an all time low. You and your partner snap at each other more than usual.
- You’re getting all kinds of different and conflicting advice on what to do, but nothing seems quite right.
- You want to do the right thing for your baby and family, but feel confused, overwhelmed, and exhausted. It’s hard to research or try to decide what to do.
Don’t worry. There is hope.
I went through the same thing as do most young parents. There is a solution to all your problems. The power of sleep training.
Properly administered sleep training can provide the following:
- Your baby can get on a sleeping schedule, sleeping through the night consistently.
- Your baby can begin to fall asleep on their own.
- You can feel secure sleep training is not only SAFE, but a good thing to do for your baby and family
- You can ensure your baby is getting enough sleep for proper development
- You can set your baby up for a lifetime of a better relationship with sleep
There is one catch.
Sleep training is not one size fits all.
Babies are different. Parents are different. Houses are different. Schedules are different. All of these elements can affect the optimal way to approach sleep training.
This is why you may not have seen the results you hope for with past attempts. Or why advice feels so confusing or conflicting.
This is exactly why I started AM Smiles. My experience with dozens of families has given me the tool set to be able to help guide any family in any situation.
With my coaching services you will receive:
- Preliminary sleep assessment
- Detailed nursery set up
- A sleep training schedule (night by night) customized specifically for your baby and family
- Communication and support for guidance through the process
- Collaborative sleep tracking system to gauge progress
- Varied levels of personal contact and support depending on your specific needs and goals
- A 100% money back guarantee. If your baby isn’t sleeping through the night by the time our time together is over, your money back. No questions asked.
- Consultation packages start at just $225. (I only ask for money after you’ve had a chance to talk to me)
My clients tell me that the quality of life, piece of mind, and smiles that my service brings are easily worth thousands or more.
Think about it. Can you put a price on your family’s wellness?
I know this is a hard decision. You are probably skeptical and uncertain. How do you know this time will be different? How can you trust me?
I’m a mom of 3 myself. I totally get it. That’s why I put together an absolutely zero risk offer that I would love to see as a mom.
But first, hear from some of my clients how I have helped them.
From actual clients of mine.
This is why I do this. When I hear things like this it fulfills me and energizes me to find the next mom I can help! (I hope it’s you)
“For anyone who is considering sleep training….DO IT!”
Three years ago, as a brand new mom, I was sleep deprived and needed help understanding what to do to help my baby girl sleep. I was desperate to find someone to tell me what to do for her…and for me! I needed someone I could trust.
I had heard babies could “cry it out” to learn how to sleep, but I was scared of hurting her. Ann Marie was the best friend and coach throughout the entire experience—she taught me the safest, most gentle, and most effective method for teaching a baby to sleep through the night.
At the time, she had already sleep trained two of her own babies. I knew I could count on her to be sensitive to a tired new mom, but also give me the gentle push I needed to be strong. She was always available when I had questions, and she always made me feel and believe I was the expert on my own baby. She guided me through the process with support, patience, and expertise. I came back to her earlier this year for the same help with my son. I’m so glad my entire house now sleeps through the night and wakes up happy (most of the time ;-).
For anyone who is considering sleep training….DO IT! And for anyone who is considering hiring a helping hand who is also a mom and was once in the same, sinking ship….I mean boat…call Ann Marie!
“AM works miracles!”
I was amazed that in just 1-2 weeks, my son was (finally) sleeping through the night! Ann Marie took as much time as needed to fully discuss everything I’ve tried to improve nighttime sleep, what seemed to work/not work, my baby’s little personality (querks, likes and dislikes J), nighttime routine, diet, etc. What I loved best was how extremely sweet, patient and positive Ann Marie remained throughout the entire process. She really took the time to go over all questions (I had a million), concerns, worries, and helpful mama tips. She’s the best and does not disappoint – 5 STARS!!!
“Desperate for a solution I called AM, and she was exactly what I needed”
In 2014 I became a mother for the first time. After a wonderful maternity leave with my daughter I felt ready and excited to resume my job as an attorney at a busy law firm, but there was one huge problem. Just 2 weeks before I was scheduled to return to work, my daughter, then 5 months old, suddenly began refusing naps, and wanting to be held and rocked to fall asleep at night. Finding myself frantically running my daughter around my neighborhood in the stroller just to get her to take a short nap, I felt stressed about how I would be able to resume long hours at the office with a baby at home who wasn’t sleeping. Desperate for a solution I consulted Annmarie, and she was exactly what I needed to get things on track. She gave me the knowledge and emotional support I needed to effectively sleep train my daughter in just 3 days! My husband and I still believe the training was one of the best things we did for our daughter, who is a healthy sleeper to this day. We used the methods we learned from Annmarie when our second daughter came along, and are now a happy and rested family of 4. I can not recommend Annmarie enough!
Are you ready to drastically change your family’s life for the better?
Like I said, I know this is a hard decision. This is your family we are talking about.
Because of this I won’t ask for a dime until you’ve had a chance to talk to me. No credit card, no strings… just 15 minutes.
My FREE 15 minute consultation ($100 value) will cover:
- The 3 top mistakes young moms make when trying to put their baby to sleep
- The 4 tough questions that you will need to answer to know if sleep training with me is right for you and your family (I don’t take on everyone, we must be a good fit both ways)
- An overview of the process my coaching includes
- A brief Q&A from you. Of course you need to get to know me, what I’m about, and if I am what you are looking for to help bring your family and sleep to the promise land
Get started helping your family right now.
Just book you time below and I look forward to speaking to you!
structure equals relief
What is sleep training?
According to babycenter.com:
Sleep training is the process of helping a baby learn to fall asleep and stay asleep through the night.
Some babies do this quickly and easily. But many others have trouble settling down to sleep – or getting back to sleep when they’ve wakened – and they need help along the way.